Paranın satın alamayacağı şey var mıdır ?
Para ve Satın alabildikleri. /Money And İts which can buy.
Manevi soyut şeylerin altında da madifiziksel şeyler yatar. Aşk gibi kutsal bir sevginin manevi olduğunu düşünrüz.Yanlış bir düşüncedir bu halbuki zira aşık insanın beyni ölçülebilir sinirsel dalgalar yayayarlar. Aşık olan kişinin kalp çarpışları ve tansiyonu gayet ölçülebilirdir bir insanın kalbini dakikada 160 kere çarptırmanın bir maliyeti 200₺(Türk Lirasi) kadar ulaşabiliyor.
Bu konuda bir anımı paylaşmak istiyorum. Bir keresinde taşikadardi (kalpte ritim bozukluğu tanısıyla gittiğim hastaneye ödedidiğim belde 200₺’nin üzerindeydi ve kalp atışlarım 160v/dk idi. Hem sağlık satın aldım,para sağlığın kapısını açtı hem gelecekte düğün masrafları için para harcayacağım kişiye çarpacak bir kalbimin olmasını sağladım. Manevi olsun maddi olsun her şey bir birine dönüşebilir. Sözgelimi para verip hediye satın alırsınız,maddi hediye, hediye edildiği kişide soyut duygulara dönüşebilir. Çok fakirim çocukları okutamıyorum diyen bir dilenci manevi olarak iyi hissedip oksitosin salgılamanızdan para kazanır. Manevi maddiye, maddi maneviye dönüşür.
En nihayetinde Para maddi olan şeylerin tümünü alabildiği için,düğünlere mutluluğu getiren ve evliliği şenlendiren şeyin para olmasından hareketle diyebiliriz ki para her şeyin kapısını açar.
English Part:
Money And İts which can buy.
According to the public, there is a common-sense about the money, even it can buy all of the Commerical materials, İt can't afford intangible things such as health or special thing, etc. They say to us: it is which heal the ill is not money, it is medicine.
By say this sentence, They neglect the power of money over the occurrence of medicine.
Though even they are right, even so, can the money boy medicine so it buy health. İt is a simple proposition. Because our question isn't "can the money get heal to us", our question can the money buy the healing. Of course, it can buy.
As you have seen, the money obtains all of the things with its purchase power.
There are underlying materials about Moral and intangible , either. We think it is morality such as "sublime love emotion " İt is false idea, forasmuch, brains of the lover person spread measurable brain waves. The heart rate of the person who fell in love is literally measurable and the cost of pulsating somebody's heart 160 times in a minute reaches up to 200(two hundred) Turkish Lira.
İn this point, I would like to mention about my memory, once, the cost which I paid when I go to the hospital with tachycardia is 200! And my heart rate was 160 v/min. Both I bought health and the money bring up the health, also in the future, I constitute a pulsating heart for the person who I spend money on the cost of the wedding. Both material and moral, everything which is them can turn into everything. For example, İf you by giving money and after buy a gift; the material gift can turn into pure emotion in who is presented. The beggar who says "I'm very poor and I can't get read my kids", earns money by means of you feel well and stimulate "oxytocin" . Both of moral and material turns into each other.



Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder